Our mastic / sealant application services ensure the high performance of today’s modern buildings and civil engineering structures.
Our mastic / sealant services generally serve the purpose to prevent a passage of media (air, water, chemicals, smoke etc.), provide fire/acoustic protection and to enhance the visual appearance of the whole construction.
- Internal and sanitary works
- Expansion joints and external perimeter works
- Non-staining sealant works for sensitive substrates e.g natural stone
- Intumescent fire and acoustic protective works
- Floor movement joints and saw cut works
- Structural glazing and weather sealing works
- Secure environment works eg. Anti-Pick
- Cleanroom and pharmaceutical works
- Swimming Pool and water treatments work
- Specialist glass to glass works
- Specialist dusting sealant works
- Remedial works
- Delicate work surfaces ie. Black mastic to white plasterboard
To ensure customer satisfaction GER has expertly trained operatives continuously working with leading manufactures on innovation products, offering advice guidance solutions and reassurance to mastic / sealant whether it is specific substrates, joint sizes, types of joints etc.